This downloadable edition of The New Zealand Journal of Natural Medicine comes as a .PDF file which you can view on your preferred e-reader, tablet, smartphone, or computer. We recommend Adobe Reader. You will receive a link to download the file via email when your order is completed.
This is a free sample containing the first 20 pages of this issue.
If you enjoy this free sample, you can purchase the full issue (in print version or as a PDF) from our online shop.
Here at The New Zealand Journal of Natural Medicine we are particularly proud of issue 7. In this issue:
- Editor Katherine Smith reviews One Man Alone a book by Dr Nicholas Gonzalez which documents the pioneering work in the treatment of cancer with pancreatic enzymes and therapeutic diets by William Donald Kelley, a dentist who cured himself of pancreatic cancer – and then went on to help many other people recover from their cancers.
- Dr Thomas Levy’s book Stop America’s Number 1 Killer makes a compelling case that an easily treatable vitamin deficiency is the prime culprit behind cardiovascular disease – and lays out a wholistic nutrition-based programme to reverse this condition. We discuss this in depth.
- We also welcome new writer medical herbalist Joel Le Blanc who writes on the benefits and risks of elimination diets used to identify food allergens.
- Regular contributor Angela Frieswyk tackles the topic of how prescription drugs that suppress stomach acid production may put users’ health at risk.
- Master herbalist Malcolm Harker’s article for this issue is “Cayenne – the Miracle Healer” – which is wonderfully funny as well as very informative.
- If you are looking for ideas to help keep your children healthy, founder of Waiheke Herbs – and mother of three – Wendy Kendall’s article “Top Ten Remedies for Common Childhood Illnesses” could be just what you need, while if you or your children have eczema, the review/essay on Karen Fischer’s new book The Eczema Diet could be the beginning of your journey back to a new level of health and comfort inside your own skin.
- Anyone suffering from period pain can take heart from Lee-Anne McCall’s article about homeopathic treatment of this common problem.
Our guest review for this issue by Lady Carla Davis is about the book Dancing With Water: The New Science of Water. This issue also discusses Dr Dingle’s book A Supplement a Day Keeps the Doctor Away” and much, much more.