Website editor’s note: The information below comes from a recent email newsletter from the Australian Vaccination-skeptics Network, an organisation that supports parents’ rights to make free and informed decisions about vaccination for their children. (Apologies for the slightly strange formatting of this post.)
In NZ, screenings of the excellent documentary Vaxxed: From Cover-up to Catastrophe are ongoing. The organisation providing leadership and coordinating the NZ screenings is WAVESnz.
The link for information about NZ screenings and tickets is https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/d/new-zealand/vaxxed/
VaxXed Tour Down Under
Starts this Sunday night!
Are you all excited? We surely are! This will be the biggest information, community and support event the AVN has ever been lucky enough to organise and you do NOT want to miss it!
Below is a recent Facebook Live presentation by the AVN’s President, Tasha David, where she hints at the amazing surprises in store for those who attend one of these screenings and also the Sydney seminar. Please watch this quick video and be sure to like the AVN’s Facebook page while you’re there if you don’t already.
|Here are a few points to keep in mind regarding this up-coming tour:
· Seating is limited at each venue. If you are not yet sure whether you will be attending, keep your eyes on the AVN Facebook Page as we will note there how close we are to being sold out at each event as we did in the recent Perth VaxXed screening (word to the wise, that event sold out 3 days before the screening and there were many disappointed people who wished they hadn’t waited quite so long.)
· There will be no door sales. Because each venue is secret, only ticket holders will know where they are located and even then, just 2 hours before doors open to the public. Ticket sales cease prior to this so to ensure you are one of the lucky few who will be able to view this amazing documentary in the presence of your own supportive community, don’t wait too long to get your tickets!
· There will be VaxXed merchandise for sale including VaxXed DVDs direct from the USA in Australian format without the high USA shipping costs. We have bought these in bulk so we can keep the prices low. The retail price is $25 Australian each. We will be accepting payment in cash, cheque and credit card.
· Our VaxXed Van will be travelling from the Sunshine Coast through to Adelaide and stopping along the way so that we can all meet you and your families. We will also be filming vaccine injury stories which is vitally important. The government and the medical community want to pretend that nobody is ever injured or killed by vaccines. Sadly, we know this is not true. They want to take away your voice. We want to help you shout it from the hills. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a visit by the VaxXed Van and if you see us stopped near you, please do come over and give our team a friendly hello! We’d love to meet you!
· Surprises, surprises and more surprises! We are busting to tell you about all the special, amazing and once-in-a-lifetime wonders in store for those who physically get to these events but unfortunately, at this time, we can’t. All will be revealed on Sunday, but get ready for a ticket rush and get in there before it’s too late. We guarantee you will not be disappointed!
· A seminar not to be missed! Added very late in the piece, we have put together a single seminar (sorry – we wish there could have been more) in Sydney with amazing speakers and topics you need to know about.
That’s about it – and we think that is pretty darned amazing! Please share this email with everyone you care about and forward it by email and social media to everyone you can think of.
|Tour Schedule and links to book tickets below: (pricing and door open times are different at each event – click the event name for full details)
|VaxXed Screening + Q&A: Sunshine Coast Hinterland QLD
Sunday, July 23rd – doors open at 5:45 PM
Vaxxed Screening + Q&A: Brisbane (South Bank Area)
Monday, July 24th – doors open at 6:15 PM
Vaxxed Screening + Q&A: Gold Coast (Miami Area)
Tuesday, July 25th – doors open at 6:10 PM
Vaxxed Screening + Q&A: Newcastle (Central Area)
Friday, July 28th – doors open at 6:00 PM
VAXXED TOUR: THE SEMINAR – Southern Sydney
Saturday, July 29th – doors open at 12:45 PMVaxxed Screening + Q&A: Sydney South (Sutherland Shire)
Saturday, July 29th – doors open at 6:00 PMVaxXed Screening + Q&A: Campbelltown NSW
Sunday, July 30th – doors open at 12:30 PMVaxxed Screening + Q&A: Canberra
Monday, July 31st – doors open at 6:15 PM
Vaxxed Screening + Q&A: Melbourne City
Wednesday, August 2nd – doors open at 6:15 PM
Vaxxed Screening + Q&A: Melbourne Eastern
Thursday, August 3rd – doors open at 6:15 PM
Vaxxed Screening + Q&A: Adelaide (Inner City)
Saturday, August 5th – doors open at 6:15 PM
End of Tour
|Join the worldwide movement for Informed Health Choice and Freedom!
|With tens of thousands of parents, health professionals and other freedom-loving individuals marching in the streets of Italy, France, Poland, Germany and other countries in Europe to protect the basic right to free vaccination choice, we in Australia must not be left behind. The time for freedom is now. Australia’s children need our protection. Let’s not wait until it’s too late.
Positive change starts this weekend at the historic VaxXed Tour Down Under. Will we see you there?
|Stay up-to-date with the
Latest VaxXed Australia News